In this section, we will explain about setup WordPress 360 Virtual Tour, Panorama element with WPBakery Page Builder editor. Before starting, please make sure if you already create a single panorama.
You can follow step by step below:
- Firstly you need to hit Add Element button on the WPBakery Page Builder editor.
- Then you can find WordPress 360 Virtual Tour, Panorama element under WVT tab.
- After adding the Virtual Tour element into your content.
- Next, you just need to set up the Panorama ID option. On this option, you can choose which panorama that you want to use.
- After have done don’t forget to click the Save changes button.
Created in Denpasar, Bali by Jegtheme. 2024