Installing Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension is quite easy. Basically installing this plugin is almost the same as installing other plugins. This part will guide you on how to install Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension for a few minutes only.
After downloading the Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension package from Codecanyon you need to extract those files, and then you will find a zip file with name jfp-woocommerce.zip.
But if you choose to download the “installable WordPress file only“, you don’t need to extract that file.
This is the main file of the Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension.
Installation via WordPress
- Go to Appearance → Plugins on your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page and then choose Upload Plugin option.
- After that upload file jfp-woocommerce.zip (look at the image above) and click Install Now button.
- If the upload process has finished, click the Activate button.
Install via FTP
- Login into your FTP client.
- Then access wp-content/plugins/ directory on your host web server.
- After that browse to find the jfp-woocommerce.zip file (look at the image above) and unzip the file.
- Upload the jfp-woocommerce folder into wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- After uploading process finishes, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard → Appearance → Plugins and hit the Activate button.
Right after finishing Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension activation, please activate your plugin license to receive all benefits from Jeg Font Preview – WooCommerce Extension such as plugin updates, premium support service and unlock all other features.
Please follow this link for more detailed information.