From this option page you can set settings for Archive pages that includes a Category, Tag, Author or a Date based pages.
- Content Layout – Select global page layout. There is two layout you can choose, which is “Normal” or “Masonry”
- Content Type (If Content Layout: Masonry) – Select post content type to display, whether its just summary or full content.
- Blog Pagination Type – Select pagination type
- Show Readmore – Option to show/hide readmore button on each post list
- Show Post Meta – Option to show/hide post meta information, such as author, date, categories
- Show Socials Share – Option to show/hide social media sharer
- Show Sidebar – Option to show/hide sidebar
- Sidebar Widget – Select widget area to show on sidebar
Created in Denpasar, Bali by Jegtheme. 2020