You can easily register and activate your plugin license in just a few minutes. By activating your plugin license, you will receive all benefits from Epic News Element such as plugin updates, import content & style, and unlock all other features.
Please read the following instructions below for additional information.
Generating Envato Token
- Click on Generate Token. You must be logged into the same CodeCanyon account that purchased Epic News Element. If you are logged in already, look on the top menu bar to ensure it is the right account. If you are not logged in, you will be directed to the login page (Themeforest) then redirected back to the Create A Token Page.
- Submit your token name, then check box the list as follows:
- View Your Envato Account Username
- Download Your Purchased Items
- Verify Purchases You’ve Made
- List Purchases You’ve Made
- Those lists need to be checked to grant permission needed for theme activation. The next step is to checkbox “Agree to the terms and conditions“, and lastly click on the “Create Token” button to generate your token necessary for the theme activation.
- A new page will load with a token number in a box. Copy the token number then come back to this registration page and paste it into the field below and click the Submit button.
- You will see a green checkmark for success, or a failure message if something went wrong. If it failed, please make sure you followed the steps above correctly. You can also view our documentation post for various fallback methods.
- If the instructions above have been followed and the License created unable to register the product, try to reduce the token name to a maximum of 5 characters.