Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Single Bottom Related post is not working, Inline related post, Load more, & mor

Sheelendra
    May 19, 2018 at 7:35 pm #32287

Hello There,

I have few problems with this theme.

1. The Single Bottom Related post is not working. (After making it ON no related post is showing after article ends.)

2. Inline Related post (This function is working but inside this there is a function of load more or move to next page. Both of them are not working)

3. I need Load more post button on home page and category page instead of the number pagination. Help me with this.

4. I want to looking for a way so i can replace the existing wordpress static file url with some custom cdn urls. I want to do this with few css and js not with every file. So i want your help to find the location from where i can change the static files serving URLs.

Looking for your help on all above points.

Adek
    May 21, 2018 at 11:44 am #32311

Hi Sheelendra,

1 & 2. Can you send me the single post URL for further checking on my side?

3. For the homepage you just need to setup Load More option for the pagination on the module element.

For the category page you can setup it on the Customize > JNews: Category Template > Category: Global Template > Category Page Layout > Choose Pagination Mode > Ajax – Load More.

4. You can go edit this file /jnews/class/Asset/FrontendAsset.php then find load_style and load_script functions.

Thank you

Sheelendra
    May 25, 2018 at 11:23 am #32465
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 26, 2018 at 12:10 pm #32484

Hi Sheelendra,

1&2. I found there’s Code: 403 Forbidden error message when i try to test the load more feature on the inline related post content. In this case, please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that related to JNews. This problem also related to load more issue on your category page. Maybe there’s a plugin conflict issue in there. Also, did you use JNews Auto Load post plugin in there?

3. For the homepage, i just notice you’re not using a static page for the homepage (currently you’re using the default index page). In this case, the load more feature only available on JNews block module element and you need to create a new page with Landing Page template, then set that page as your homepage.

Also, i notice you’re using the outdated version of JNews. Please update to the latest version (v2.1.1).

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.