Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

plugin split post drop down menu is blank and inaccessible

Shervoskie
    November 19, 2019 at 9:34 am #53209

when i go into my posts and I click on the split post drop down menu, it remains blank and inaccessible. there is a blank space, and i am not able to split/edit pagination into my posts. 3 weeks prior, I was able to access split post drop down menu. now access is not there and everything is left blank.

Adek
    November 20, 2019 at 5:21 pm #53292

Hi Shervoskie,

Can you provide me an example of the problem? Also, may I know what the current WP version that you use?

Thank you

Shervoskie
    December 11, 2019 at 2:10 am #54265

my current version of WordPress is 5.3

when I go into the edit posts feature on WordPress, as I scroll all the way down there is a drop down menu that says (Post Split) usually when I click on the arrow the menu appears which allows me to be able to perform actions in regards to splitting the post, however whenever I click on the arrow, the menu section remains blank, and I am unable to perform any actions.

a few weeks prior, before I updated to the latest version of WordPress, whenever I clicked on the arrow for the (Post Split) menu, a field of actions would appear which gave me options as to how I can split the posts. now there is just a blank space in the (Post Split) drop down menu, and I am not able to perform any actions as far as being able to split/paginate my posts.

Ferdy
    December 12, 2019 at 11:26 am #54316

Hi Shervoskie,

In this case, please try to replace this file wp-content/plugins/epic-split-post/lib/jeg-framework/form/class-form-meta-box.php with this file. Also, don’t forget to backup the previous file. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you

Shervoskie
    December 15, 2019 at 9:32 am #54439

hello. I was unable to install file onto my WordPress. when I tried to install this file link you gave me as a plugin, it said: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Ferdy
    December 16, 2019 at 9:24 am #54452

Hi Shervoskie,

In this case, please try to replace the file manually with FTP. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you

gianviterbo
    December 31, 2019 at 2:40 am #55161

I was looking for a solution to a problem similar to OP’s. The one suggested here worked for me. Cheers!

Adek
    December 31, 2019 at 11:21 am #55189

Glad to hear that gianviterbo, let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.