Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Missing Icons & Crashing

• SEO_London
    June 19, 2020 at 6:11 pm #65256

Hi,

I’m using your plugin on https://www.restaurant-webdesign.co.uk/services/restaurant-virtual-tours/. But have run into a few issues.

1) The icons in the top right for zoom, full page, etc… are not displaying.
    2) Chrome crashes when I use the full-screen mode.
    3) I have removed the text from the right-click option but this still displays a black highlight when I click. How do I stop this appearing?

I also have one feature request; when creating hotspots and tours it would be very useful to have the ability to move the pin/marker again by drag and dropping it.

Thanks
    Andy

Ferdy
    June 22, 2020 at 10:35 am #65342

Hi Andy,

1) I notice there is a plugin that overrides font awesome and makes the icon disappear. In this case, can you please provide what bb-plugin full name on your site?
    2) I’ve been checking on my side but your website works fine even in full-screen mode. In this case, can you provide your device and chrome detail information?
    3) Regarding this issue, can you please provide us which right-click option that you mean ? just want to make sure to avoid misunderstanding.

Also, thank you for you feedback, we will consider on this thing and add this to the feature wishlist but we can’t promise it will be added to the next update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.