Documentation

Forum

Menu

Fatal error when going into Appearance/Customize

redgalleon
    April 22, 2019 at 2:49 pm #45777

Hi there,

Thanks for your help!

Running WP 5.1.1, I’m getting the following error when I try to customize your theme….

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php:1130 Stack trace: #0 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Customize_Widgets->preview_sidebars_widgets(”) #1 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/widgets.php(963): apply_filters(‘sidebars_widget…’, ”) #3 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(378): wp_get_sidebars_widgets() #4 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php(355): WP_Customize_Widgets->customize_register() #5 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Customize_Widgets->schedule_customize_register(Object(WP_Customize_Manager)) #6 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, A in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-widgets.php on line 1130

Then deactivated all plugins except for JKreativ plugin. Still got the same error.

Also, when I try to upload the dummy content I get these warnings/errors…

Warning: Declaration of WP_Import::bump_request_timeout() should be compatible with WP_Importer::bump_request_timeout($val) in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/wordpress-importer.php on line 38

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘Default Widget’ in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php on line 214

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘Default Widget’ in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php on line 219

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php:219 Stack trace: #0 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php(232): jeg_add_widget_to_sidebar(‘Default Widget’, ‘jeg_popular_pos…’, 0, Array) #1 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php(289): jeg_set_widget() #2 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php(128): jeg_end_import() #3 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): jeg_import_view(”) #4 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-admin/admin.php(253): do_a in /home/redgalle/public_html/basileliades2/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/import/import-content.php on line 219

redgalleon
    May 1, 2019 at 4:54 pm #46029

It’s very disappointing I haven’t heard back from you. The company I subcontract with has also purchased this theme and been unable to get it going. I will encourage them to push for a refund too.

Adek
    May 22, 2019 at 11:12 am #46596

Hi redgalleon,

Sorry for the late reply.

It seems i will need to do further investigation on your website. Can you please provide me your site URL for further checking?

Thank you

redgalleon
    May 23, 2019 at 11:57 am #46632
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 24, 2019 at 11:30 am #46663

Hi Anthony,

Can you provide me FTP access your server? I will need to modify the theme file to found the problem because i don’t get this kind of issue on my local server.

You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

redgalleon
    May 28, 2019 at 2:53 pm #46779
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 29, 2019 at 10:30 am #46811

Hi,

Please try to check it now, it should work fine.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.