Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method …

testacom
    November 6, 2019 at 1:14 am #52670

This is appearing withing the sidebar options for a post. I need this fixed. How do I do this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method VP_Metabox::is_parent_multi() in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-essential/lib/vp/classes/metabox.php:426 Stack trace: #0 /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-essential/lib/vp/classes/metabox.php(209): VP_Metabox->_enfactor_field(Array, Object(VP_Metabox)) #1 /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-essential/lib/vp/classes/metabox.php(120): VP_Metabox->_enfactor(Array) #2 /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1310): VP_Metabox->_setup(Object(WP_Post), Array) #3 /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(635): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), ‘side’, Object(WP_Post)) #4 /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-admin/post.php(197): include(‘/raid/home/test…’) #5 {main} thrown in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-essential/lib/vp/classes/metabox.php on line 426

Ferdy
    November 6, 2019 at 10:29 am #52685

Hi testacom,

I notice some function is missing from your plugin file. in this case, please try to re-upload JNews Essential plugin via FTP. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you

testacom
    November 6, 2019 at 9:43 pm #52720

I attempted to upload via FTP and I am still not having any luck. Also, the WP-Builder Plugin is not working. Can you assist?

testacom
    November 6, 2019 at 10:05 pm #52721

Basically, there seems to be a hand full of assets that are not working.

testacom
    November 6, 2019 at 10:06 pm #52722
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ferdy
    November 7, 2019 at 11:07 am #52761
    testacom
    November 7, 2019 at 9:36 pm #52789
    testacom
    November 7, 2019 at 11:35 pm #52792
    Ferdy
    November 8, 2019 at 10:38 am #52812
    testacom
    November 9, 2019 at 12:28 am #52866

Thanks for looking into this… two things.

First, the plugin deactivates worked and now allows me to edit posts etc.

Second thing is that the JNews – Split plugin is not playing well with the site and upon editing a post and clicking update(post)
    I am getting this notice.

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-split/class.jnews-split-post.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-split/class.jnews-split-post.php:54) in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-split/class.jnews-split-post.php:54) in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-content/plugins/jnews-split/class.jnews-split-post.php:54) in /raid/home/testacom/dev/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

Another issue I am having is that I cannot pick the styling of posts and when I edit it in “Customize” It is not taking. Just refreshes with the current styling even though the theme says it’s processed via the thumbnail options etc.

testacom
    November 9, 2019 at 12:30 am #52867

I have deactivated the JNews – Split plugin for now so I can at least move forward updating posts etc. Please, feel free to active it to troubleshoot that issue.

Yoga
    November 11, 2019 at 11:33 am #52907

Hi testacom,

Currently there is new version available (5.5.0).
    Please update to the latest version.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.