Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Disabling Post Split on this Post DO NOT work

maxiclo
    April 20, 2019 at 8:21 pm #45737

The option Disable the Post Split on a post on which then Post Split has been previously enabled DO NOT work.
    Tried to cancel any cache possible.

Could you fix this?

Ferdy
    April 22, 2019 at 10:17 am #45748

Hi maxiclo,

In this case, please try to replace this file wp-content/plugins/epic-split-post/includes/class/class-sp.php with this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6zydfoik7nm3fc/class-sp.php?dl=0 . Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

maxiclo
    April 22, 2019 at 4:32 pm #45784

Hi,
    It works now!

Hope you can include also the other fix in the next release:

file “wp-content/plugins/epic-split-post/assets/css/split-post.css” with this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/29xltl6z0ery3j6/split-post.css?dl=0

Furthermore please do more debugging! Low-quality software imply customer need to do debug for you!

Massimo

Ferdy
    April 23, 2019 at 9:32 am #45795

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for your feedback. The fix above also will be added to the next update. Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

mythero
    May 27, 2019 at 11:28 pm #46755

i have the same issue and it seems if you load the website on a mobile device in “template 4” the previous and next buttons stay way to large and break your layout when you load the post on a desktop the next time. the buttons go over your title as well. i will try the css you posted.

mythero
    May 27, 2019 at 11:42 pm #46756

the new css file fixed the layout issue on my desktop but not on my mobile (iphone6)
    and i can still not disable split post with the button when editing the post. the button says disabled but its not.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  mythero.
    Ferdy
    May 28, 2019 at 11:56 am #46776

Hi mythero,

Regarding your issue, have you try with this solution ? Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.