Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Categories not showing on shop page

Cybermo77
    May 18, 2019 at 2:24 pm #46474

Hi

On the shop page all the products are displayed instead of the categories. I have changed the settings in wp but it makes no difference.

Anyone help

Adek
    May 22, 2019 at 11:12 am #46597

Hi Cybermo77,

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please provide me your site URL for further checking?

Thank you

Cybermo77
    June 2, 2019 at 9:02 pm #46880

Hi

We already provided details and you have answered by email that there is no category view available. This makes the theme useless for anyone that has more than a few items in the shop.

Is there a way to use the theme and just have a standard woocommerce section?

Cybermo77
    June 7, 2019 at 3:33 am #46996

Slowest support I have ever seen. I will be complaining to envito. The theme is clearly not woo commerce compatible and support is a joke!

Adek
    June 25, 2019 at 1:30 pm #47599

Hi Cybermo77,

Sorry for the late reply.

If you want to use the default WooCommerce template, you may need to do some change in there. For a hint, you can try to remove the woocommerce folder on the theme file.

Thank you

Cybermo77
    June 27, 2019 at 3:08 pm #47695

Can you give any further details on this?

Adek
    June 28, 2019 at 12:00 pm #47720

Hi Cybermo77,

You need to remove or rename this folder /jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/ and this file /jkreativ-themes/woocommerce.php

Also, you may need to do further adjustment for the shop page to meet with your requirement.

2 this is a link to are test site setup and a product that has a featured image set but not displayed it is the same on all products the featured image is not displayed. Only gallery images

-> Can you provide the page link that having the issue?

3 this is a basic need for seo how can a theme not have alt text for images

-> We don’t have this feature yet. You may need to do some changes in there to adding this feature.

4 http://odeeni.com/prolock/product/lock-operating-tool-blue/ or any other product that has variables all don’t change picture to show variable.

-> I recommend you disable the woocommerce template from the themes and use the default template from the plugin.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.