Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Reply To: Add a SUBMIT button to the main page header

Samkarpenter
January 14, 2019 at 4:24 pm #42145

Hello dear customer support representative.

Thank you for your immediate response. I really appreciate it!

1) I have been able to add the button. Thank you for that! Is there a way I can set the frontend submission post status to be as a draft by default, to prevent them from showing up in the main feed until I approve them? It would be very importatnt for me to prevent spam.

2) I try to configure the Google ADs via the Jnews -> Advertisement -> Options. There are many options, such as the header, article etcc.. I have tried the “Script Code” and “Google ADs”. Upon entering the necessary code (obtained from google ads) or the Google Adsense ID (also obtained from Google ADsense), I am not seeing ADs displaying on corresponding pages. Just a transparent box with no content, which take sup place.

3) Certainly, please feel free to access the account with the following credentials:

Feel free to take a look at any article you’d like: Here is a sample article I’ve edited.

Forza Horizon XBOX ONE X vs XBOX ONE Review | Frame Rate, Resolution and Texture Comparison

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate your time in trying to solve my questions.