Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WP Retina 2x does not work as all

Nooky
    August 19, 2015 at 9:06 am #13781

I have a brand new JMAGZ installation – everything works fine so far..

But importing the demo content always stopps – withour an error (you even do not realize, that the import was not finished – there is no message) – I just wonder why there is no content – only some media pictures..

Than I found a thread about issues with Retina Plugin. I disabled the Plugin and than import worked fine..

Everything seems to be ok – until I reactivated “WP Retina 2x” – after that, all preview pictures and some most other pictures of the demo contend are broken..

I regenerated media and retina pictures – it does not help.. ok I thought it might be an issue of the demo content..

But most strage: same issue with new Topics and reviews.. even there and even completely new uploaded pictures are broken and not shown.

I need to deactivate “WP Retina 2x”. Than, everything is fine.

It seems as if “WP Retina 2x” no longer works together with your Theme – please check..

regards

Jegbagus
    August 20, 2015 at 2:26 am #13805

hi nooky, please take a look at our FAQ right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/image-missing-suddenly/

and we also encountered same problem during import with wp retina. because wp retina will create 2x number of image, so if one image generate 3 additional image, with retina js installed, it will need to generate 6 image. this will take sometime to do import base on server setting and server download speed. and if import stopped, you can click import button again. it won’t create double post / page.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.