Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual composer not working well

Wimdemo
    November 4, 2014 at 12:52 pm #6102

Hello

I’v bought your theme and a license of visual composer.

When I want to make a new page, I can’t find Visual Composer. I need to uncheck en check visual composer in the menu in the top of the page.

Making a new page

When I save the page, visual composer is gone again and only the shortcodes are available in the wysiwyg editor. I can’t change the page with visual composer.

Is this a know issue and is there a solution?

Wimdemo
    November 4, 2014 at 3:04 pm #6106

I also see that making columns with visual composer is not possible.

Is visual composer well integrated in your theme??

Adek
    November 6, 2014 at 8:44 am #6157

Hi Wimdemo,

Actually, our themes is integrated with visual composer plugin and those plugin is bundled with these theme.

And Visual Composer elements is only available for Page with Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer and Single Portfolio item with Extended Layout.

To make columns, firstly you need to add Row element. Then you need to add Row element again for the Columns. You can take a look on this image below :

Thank you

Clint Mallon
    November 7, 2014 at 5:20 am #6187

@wimdemo,

The only way to use Visual Composer is to make sure you choose “Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer” under the “Page Attributes” on the right hand side of any page. In other words, create a new page or open any of the pages you’ve already created. On the far right, under the “Update” button, you’ll see a section called Page Attributes. You probably have the “Template” set to something other than “Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer.” Your options are:

Default Template
    Blog – Clean Layout
    Blog – Masonry Layout
    Blog – Normal Layout
    Blog – Wide Layout
    Contact – Fullscreen Map
    (The list goes on and on. This is how you create each of your pages)

To use Visual Composer, you have to choose “Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer.”

Cheers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.