Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer License issue.

bc2_22
    March 31, 2015 at 12:47 am #10438

when i try to use the purchase code that i received to activate visual composer it tells me the code is invalid. Is there some other code I need to enter and where can I find it?

antonyrwf
    March 31, 2015 at 1:42 pm #10495

I am having a similar/the same issue. The only purchase code for the theme itself I can’t find.

antonyrwf
    March 31, 2015 at 2:01 pm #10497

I’m also unable to proceed and edit my pages, I assume for this reason.

jegtheme
    April 1, 2015 at 3:57 am #10503

hi antonyrwf & bc2_22. you don’t need to insert those visual composer key. we have already buy it as extended license so you can free to use it.
    also, please use only visual composer that come with the themes. we will need to test it first if those plugin is work as expected with this themes.

Thank you

antonyrwf
    April 1, 2015 at 8:10 am #10510

Hi jegtheme.

If I try to update the component, which WordPress says I need to do, then it says I need to enter the licence key.

That aside, I can’t actually see the Visual Composer. http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/visual-composer-element/ that doesn’t seem to work. I don’t see that template or that button.

What I want to do is add the big slider you have on the demo at the top of the page (not the breaking news, but the big images underneath). I can’t find any way to add this.

bc2_22
    April 1, 2015 at 3:14 pm #10517

The same thing happens to me. I can’t update the plugin, and I don’t see the button or template.

antonyrwf
    April 2, 2015 at 9:39 am #10539

bc2_22,

I think there are two issues here. I don’t think we’ll get automatic updates (the support can connfirm). I think we’ll only get new versions as part of an updated theme package.

Our other issue – well the documentation is wrong. The template isn’t called “Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer”.

I selected “Landing Page” as the template, and then the magic icon appears.

Hope that helps you too.

jegtheme
    April 2, 2015 at 1:17 pm #10554

hi antonyrwf, thank you for your answer.
    yes please don’t do automatic update on visual composer. more advance version of visual composer can break your website. we will test it first, and if nothing wrong, we will also include it with themes update.

also thank you for the fix, we have fix the documentation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.