Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer does not activate license

rafaelsmuller
    January 12, 2017 at 5:18 am #22767

Good afternoon! It happened that I bought the theme Jkreativ – Multilayer Parallax MultiPurpose Theme and installed it in a domain, but it was necessary to change to a sub-domain so that I develop the site and only after completing the development I will move to the main domain. In this migration Visual Composer is not active and I can not change anything on the site. I only need Visual Composer to be activated because I paid for a theme that I still can not use. The domain is currently: incubos.siteglobal.top And soon after completing the development will be installed in: incubos.pt

Adek
    January 13, 2017 at 1:35 am #22772

Hi rafaelsmuller,

May i know what you mean with Visual Composer not active as you said on above? Do you mean, you need purchase code for those plugin? I just want to make sure so i can easily to help you on this thing.

Thank you

rafaelsmuller
    January 18, 2017 at 1:25 pm #22818

Yes, that’s it! I can not use Visual Composer because it is not licensed. See the message that appears in the Plugin: “In order to receive all benefits of Visual Composer, you need to activate your copy of the plugin. By activating Visual Composer license you will unlock premium options – direct plugin updates, access to template library and official support.”

You can see the screen print through the link: http://prnt.sc/dx6wfw

I need to resolve this as soon as possible to finish the site.

Thank you

Adek
    January 19, 2017 at 1:50 am #22820

Hi rafaelsmuller,

We’ve been include VC plugin on our theme with Extended License, so you can use those plugin without need purchase code. You still can use VC plugin even without activated the plugin license.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

bnorberto
    January 31, 2017 at 2:34 pm #22916

That is a good question and thread!

Unfortunately because of not activating, there are several functions are not working or not available:

Just to mention a few:
    media grid element,
    front-end editor,
    stretching row function,

Would you please pay for the licence and keep it activated? (There are several other themes used by our colleagues and all of them including activated and licenced VCs!!

Thank you!

Adek
    February 1, 2017 at 2:35 am #22930

Hi bnorberto,

Thanks for your info, but as i know if you’re not activating the license plugin of VC plugin you wont be able to get automatic updates and premium support.

About the media grid element and front-end editor feature are disable on our theme for some reason. Also, may i know what you mean with stretching row function?

Anyway, may i know which themes that you referring on above?

Thank you

pixel
    February 25, 2017 at 12:01 am #23173
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 27, 2017 at 1:38 am #23178

Hi pixel,

Sorry for late reply.

Unfortunately, we don’t support those VC feature and it’s disable by default because these option it’s not fit with our theme design and for some other reason.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.