Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual composer disappeared from "page builder' section of WP

bnorberto
    September 8, 2016 at 3:03 pm #21832

Visual composer disappeared from “page builder’ section of WP

Please be so kind to keep wp bakery visual composer and rev.slider up to date!! I wrote a previous thread … and nothing … please update it as it is not possible to use the theme in the way it is supposed to be…

Takes months for me to create a website .. unbeliveable.. and all my previous threads came back with uncertain or negative reply. … actually nothing has been solved and wasted me a lot time till now.

So no visual composer in the page building section … and keeps on saying to “activate your product” and also that it needs an upgrade!!! For everyones sake … please be so kind to do it. … Before you may want to forward this issue to the wp bakery team .. please read this!

I know you have so much things to get done/organize/answer … but sorry … I/We have paid relatively lot for this so please be so kind to ensure at least the minimum! If the ad said that VIsual Composer and Slider revolution was included .. keep it up to date/working as it should be normally!!

Looking forward to your kind solution!

Adek
    September 9, 2016 at 1:53 am #21838

Hi bnorberto,

Ok sure, let me check it further on your site. Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.