Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Visual Composer

mystaffing
    January 20, 2017 at 2:23 pm #22825

I want to use my own and latest copy of Visual Composer, without your alterations. So “Vertical Align”, “Front-end Editor”, “Headers” etc.

How do I accomplish this?

I only want to use your CPT’s, Search Form, Custom Users, and Widgets. Your “theme” is cool but it lacks a lot of flexibility. Visual Composer and Slider Revolution is what I and our team use to make beautiful pages.

So I rather use your “theme” as a “plugin”.

PS: Don’t get me wrong, your solutions for a job board are great. The abilities you provide to let the user decide page layout, headers, etc is lacking. Downgraded or altered Visual Composer is a no-go for our team.

Jegbagus
    January 23, 2017 at 1:21 am #22832

hi mystaffing, yes we made this themes on a “boundary” so people doesn’t mess up and it will result in much more support request for us. if you want to turn this themes into plugin, than its up to you. but honestly we don’t know how to build something like that. if you have skill on programming, you may able to build something like that.

Thank you

mystaffing
    January 23, 2017 at 11:03 am #22841

Hi,

So I jumped into your code and saw a real basic thought error about how to use the “container”-class.

There should be only one div container after body-content. I removed almost all of your Visual Composer bindings. The way you treat VC Rows are ridiculous. Check –> http://www.my-staffing.nl It all works without your VC “Integration” and shortcodes.

This is hard criticism and your attitude towards me has been really professional. Thank you!

PS: Believe me if you leave Visual Composer as is no-one will blame you.

Jegbagus
    January 24, 2017 at 1:33 am #22849

hi mystaffing, btw its good if you able to made something that fit that your need 🙂
    honestly its very hard for us theme developer to “follow” what vc provide.
    also we convert this themes from other people HTML. so i will prefer to leave it as it is on HTML side.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.