Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

View counter and Post Ads

kababachir
    November 16, 2017 at 2:08 pm #25502

Hi,

1. The Jnews view counter is having an issue. Whenever the post views exceed 1000 views, it starts again from 1. It works until the counter reaches 1000 views, and then it starts again from 1, which is not good. It gives the impression that the post has been read only on time, while it has been read more 1000 times.

2. I have read the documentation and also followed the steps to display ads in posts without success. The ads in posts is not working at all. The rest of the ads are working good, and these ads use the same Google Adsense code as the ads in posts.

Thanks for advising me how to fix these issues.

With kind regards,

Rai
    November 17, 2017 at 1:41 am #25519

Hi @kababachir,

1. Could you help us provide the system report for investigation purpose. You can find it by navigate JNews > System Status then please provide us your system status report. You could set as “private reply” if you think this is an sensitive information.

2. Do you refer to Inline Content Ads? Please double check the option especially the Inline Content: After Paragraph if you want to display it on certain position in your post content.

Thank you

kababachir
    November 17, 2017 at 8:50 pm #25594
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    November 20, 2017 at 3:58 am #25686

Hi kababachir,

1. About view counter issue, please go to edit this file /wp-content/plugins/jnews-social-share/class.jnews-initial-counter.php and find this function below:

Then replace with this one below:

2. About inline content ads issue, can you please provide your setup on the Inlice Content Ads setup? so i can replicate it on my side.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.