Post count: 11magaaeroFebruary 17, 2015 at 1:08 pm #9410
Hi, I’m almost done my website but have some questions:
1. When I charged dummy datas a tweets module was installed in the side navigation bar what is very interesting to me, but I can’t find where to edit this tweets module.
2. Every link button I make tries to go always to a webpage INSIDE my web. For example, a type in URL link space “www.twitter.com”, but then it tries to go to “myweb.com/twitter.com”, what obviusly doesn’t exist. How can I refer to a website OUTSIDE my web?
3. How can I edit the text that appears asking for the password in a password protected page?
4. In backend Visual Composer I can’t find where to change color of the jkreativ pricing tables, but a saw in your demo webpage it is possible endeed. Where can I edit it?
5. Also, I can’t change number of columns in the backend editor. The icon that should appear between moving module and adding module don’t show to me. How can I make it appear?
Thanks a lot
Post count: 11magaaeroFebruary 18, 2015 at 3:02 pm #9423
- This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by magaaero.
Hi, anyone answering over there?Post count: 10858AdekFebruary 19, 2015 at 4:09 am #9428
1. Please go to the Appereance > Widgets then you just need to edit Twitter Widget (Jegtheme) as you need or simply just change the twiiter usename.
2. Please try to use this link
3. May i know which text that you mean in this case? Can i see the page that you referring to?
4. Actually you can change the color scheme on the customizer style but it will affect on almost element of your site. It seems you will need to add some custom css code to achieve that.
5. Please take a look at our documentation about adding columns right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/create-columns/
Thank youPost count: 11Post count: 10858AdekMarch 2, 2015 at 7:58 am #9718
You will need to edit this file
jkreativ-themes/template/password-form.phpand jump into line 6.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.