Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

User profiles and permissions

v.siuksteris
    June 27, 2016 at 2:01 pm #20958

Hello,

I have few questions regarding users profiles and permissions on job posting.

1. Is there an easy way to see user’s bookmarked jobs in admin panel? I need to see user’s bookmarked jobs. As I understand, data about bookmarked jobs is saved in DB, so I guess I just need to take that data and display it in users list page in admin panel?

2. I need to have functionality that allows administrator to approve or disapprove job vacancies. The process would look like this:
    1. User (employer) post a job vacancy;
    2. Administrator gets notification about new job vacancy;
    3. Administrator logs to admin panel and checks job vacancy. If everything is all right, administrator approves job vacancy.
    4. Vacancy is displayed in jobs list.
    5. If administrator disapproves vacancy, vacancy is not displayed in website.

Thank you.

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2016 at 2:08 am #20963

hi v.siuksteris,

1. user bookmarked job is attached on each user profile. we don’t create additional table to put it. but we use user meta which is wordpress api it self. so if you need to populate it, you will need to do a loop into user account, and grab their bookmarked job.

2. its work like that now. go to your jobplanet admin panel > job setting > Create Vacancy Setting > Job Vacancy Approval. you can choose which approval type that fit to you.

Thank you

v.siuksteris
    June 28, 2016 at 6:24 am #20968

Thank you for your help.

Jegbagus
    June 30, 2016 at 6:25 am #21003

you are welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.