Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

update is impossible

thbode
    July 25, 2017 at 9:40 am #24127

Dear Team,
    I noticed that the extra navigation (vertical points bar at the right) didn’t react anymore. I am not shure if you call it „landing navigation“.

When I logged in to the backend to fix it, I noticed that Visual Composer is not loaded anymore. Such I can’t maintain the website anymore.

I asked a web programmer to support me updating the whole theme, guessing it would solve the issue.
    But he could not do it, he wrote:
    „I tried to update the jkreativ-theme, but the frontend display is broken (see: http://iconlab.de/broken.jpg). So I put the old one back.“

It seems to be a major problem. This is the website: iconlab.de.
    I can send you the login private if you reply.

Since I get my clients with the website it is very important for me to solve it soon.
    I guess it has to be completely updated, but the normal way causes a broken frontend. That should not be visible by my clients, that ruins my business as web designer..

Terima kasih in advance,
    Thomas

WordPress 4.7.3
    Jkreativ Version: 2.1.1
    Visual Composer 4.2.3 

Adek
    July 26, 2017 at 2:30 am #24130

Hi thbode,

I’ve check your site before and it seems just works fine in there. If you still getting problem with theme or plugin update, please provide us login credentials into your WP admin panel of your site. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

thbode
    July 26, 2017 at 8:28 am #24132
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    July 26, 2017 at 11:41 am #24134

Hi Thomas,

I think you will need to update the theme, required plugin and the WordPress it self. In this case, before doing update please make a backup for your site.

Please download the latest version of Jkreativ on Themeforest (v2.4.2) then you need to check all of required plugins because we’ve include update version for some plugins.

For more detail please check our documentation about doing updating here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-plugins-update/

Please let us know if you need help in there.

Thank you

thbode
    July 27, 2017 at 2:25 pm #24174

My programmer wrote this:

“Finally I know why the update is not working. It is because they (it means YOU) failed to mention that we have to update the plugin BEFORE the theme.”

I bought three licences and recommended Jkreativ to several clients, but I have to look for an alternative if this is all support I get in a case of an emergency. Even after paying for extension…

Adek
    July 28, 2017 at 1:42 am #24175

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry for this inconvenience. I also have Jkreativ installed on my local server and i don’t get any problem when doing updating, we will take a look on this thing. Thanks for you info anyway.

Let us know if you need something else in there.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.