Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Update 1.0.3

pabloamigo
    June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am #542

Hi there

Great theme you’ve created. Would it be possible for you to list the files that have changed in the latest version (1.0.3)? I’ve made some modifications to the theme and don’t want to overwrite them if possible.

Many thanks

Rai
    June 24, 2014 at 12:58 am #559

Hi pabloamigo,

If you want customization it better create child theme so when you update theme your modification won’t break.
    May I know what version that you modify? We will try to list files that was modified.

Thank you

pabloamigo
    June 27, 2014 at 8:49 am #767

Thanks Rai

I’ve only edited main.css and dark.css so far.

I’m currently on v.1.0.1

windycityfella
    June 27, 2014 at 11:12 pm #791

G’Day Pabloamigo

The best option for you would be to create a child theme and activate that and then add the changes you made to the the style.css file.
    That way you won’t lose any of the changes that you made when updating the core (parent) theme.

Cheers,

Michael.

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 1:46 am #792

hi windycityfella, thank you for your answer.
    also pablo, it your change contain css, you actually can put it on wordpress admin panel > appearance > jkreativ dashboard > additional style.
    by putting your change right here, you also won’t need to worry when you updating the themes.

Thank you

pabloamigo
    June 30, 2014 at 8:35 am #889

thanks both, will try this out today.

pabloamigo
    June 30, 2014 at 9:57 am #891

Just to add – I’ve updated the theme and added in the styles in the dashboard and everything works as expected.

Many thanks for your help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.