Unable to install plugins – invalid license key

January 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm #8024

Like another user, I am having difficulty installing plugins due to the theme not accepting my account details. I am using my Envato Themeforest username and email and the item purchase code on my license but it will not accept it.

I know the email and username are correct, as I’ve double-checked on the Themeforest site and I know the purchase code is correct because I copied and pasted it from the license. Also I had to put my purchase code in to register here & this website accepted it.

Please help, this is extremely frustrating.

January 6, 2015 at 4:48 am #8084

Hi Mike,

May i know what the current version of theme and Jkreativ plugin on your site? Please try to follow the instruction on this page and let me know if the problem still occurs.

Thank you

January 7, 2015 at 8:12 am #8136

Your link does not help at all. Still cant update plugins.

The link on you page goes here http://localhost/wordpress/jsupport/documentation/themes-installation-activation-2/

That link is wrong/broken

January 8, 2015 at 11:59 am #8199

Hi goanywhere,

I’m sorry about that, and i’ve been fix those problem now. Please try to remove the plugin file on your site and then go to Appearance → Install Plugins to install the newer version. Or you can upload manually the plugin file into your site that you can find on themes file (jkreativ-themes/plugin). Anyway, may i know which plugin that you want to update?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.