Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Top Navigation Menu – Issue with Text Underscore

glibero
    March 19, 2016 at 1:32 pm #19158

Hey guys! After a few edits to my Top Navigation menu it seems the text underscores are “stuck”. I’m not sure how best to explain this, but you can see it here: http://www.paddlepaddle.net. If you look at the top menu, you’ll see the white underscores under the first 4 buttons and the last two only show the underscore when the button is hovered over (which is how all the buttons should be working). I’m not sure what happened. I even tried deleting and recreating the top menu, but that didn’t resolve the issue. Would you be able to take a look at this? Please let me know if you need login credentials.

Thanks in advance!
    Gary

glibero
    March 20, 2016 at 2:06 pm #19160

Hey! Please disregard this message. I discovered what the issue was. Apparently, if you set up your nav menu using Section ID tags for smooth scrolling when clicking on a menu item, the menu items will appear as if they are grouped together (i.e. I had 6 menu items, 4 of them were on the home page and therefore I think the code assumed since we’re on the page, all the menu items will show as “in focus”…I’m not sure I explained the correctly, but that’s what I think happened). I managed to fix it and had to create some alternate menus to make it work the way I need it to.

I’m having some other random issues on mobile with this theme, but I will open separate threads for those.

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    March 22, 2016 at 2:31 am #19190

Hi Gary,

I’m sorry for late reply your question on above.

I’m not quite sure what actually happen in there. Anyway glad to hear if you’ve been solved the problem. Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.