Hey guys! After a few edits to my Top Navigation menu it seems the text underscores are “stuck”. I’m not sure how best to explain this, but you can see it here: http://www.paddlepaddle.net. If you look at the top menu, you’ll see the white underscores under the first 4 buttons and the last two only show the underscore when the button is hovered over (which is how all the buttons should be working). I’m not sure what happened. I even tried deleting and recreating the top menu, but that didn’t resolve the issue. Would you be able to take a look at this? Please let me know if you need login credentials.
Hey! Please disregard this message. I discovered what the issue was. Apparently, if you set up your nav menu using Section ID tags for smooth scrolling when clicking on a menu item, the menu items will appear as if they are grouped together (i.e. I had 6 menu items, 4 of them were on the home page and therefore I think the code assumed since we’re on the page, all the menu items will show as “in focus”…I’m not sure I explained the correctly, but that’s what I think happened). I managed to fix it and had to create some alternate menus to make it work the way I need it to.
I’m having some other random issues on mobile with this theme, but I will open separate threads for those.