Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

This one is easy, please help…

Truedacolor
    February 10, 2016 at 8:44 pm #18381

hi guys, how i set the credit’s text to be contained or boxed.

if you wo to my site and see the credits on right click behavior, the text is from one end of the screen to the other, how can i contained taht text in the middle o boxed in the center..

thank you in advanced

Truedacolor
    February 11, 2016 at 8:52 pm #18411

i had been trying html but doesnt to the match, can you tell what code is that it works here…

thank you guys

Adek
    February 12, 2016 at 8:53 am #18440

Hi Truedacolor,

I’m sorry, but i’m not quite understand what you mean on above. Can you help me to tell me more detail such as give me an example or an image may be. So i can easily to help you on this thing.

Also i’ve been check your site and it seems at the moment the right click behaviour feature is disable.

Thank you

Truedacolor
    February 12, 2016 at 4:34 pm #18452

my site is tdc5.com, maybe you enter another site..

this is the picture, i want that the text not get full width, i want to be boxed or container class, u feel me?

http://tdc5.com/jeg/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/credits-text-width.jpg

gosh i just checked tdc5.com and is unable to enter, so i created a new copy mean while i get to know why

tdc5.com/wp-admin, not showing, just a ?> .

i dont know what happend but i cant get in my site, can you ask you your theme is they know somehting about it,

i gave credentials for enter and fix a nav menu that only want to show to the third level.. i havent work on it please help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.