Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Subscribe

BrianHyser
    August 21, 2015 at 6:03 pm #13851

I see there is a subscribe section on the homepage. I have look everywhere to change the content below but cannot find it. I was told I needed to us PO/MO, but that is a little too detailed to understand. Can you please walk me through step by step on how to change the content under SUBSCRIBE?

Thank you!!!

Rai
    August 22, 2015 at 6:22 am #13865

Hi BrianHyser,

The easiest way to translate your theme is by using the Loco Translate WordPress plugin. After you have installed and activated the plugin, simply go to Loco Translate -> Manage translations and translate “SUBSCRIBE” to other text you want. After edit click Save.

Please let us me know if you still have questions.

Thank you

BrianHyser
    August 29, 2015 at 2:14 am #14019

I downloaded the plugin and activated it. Once I go to manage translations I don’t see what I am supposed to do. Is it “Jegtheme Mail Subscribe List”?

Rai
    August 31, 2015 at 1:45 am #14032

To translate Subscribe description you can follow this, please refer to my reply above also:

For detail instruction you can read here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/installation/

BrianHyser
    September 1, 2015 at 1:50 am #14055

Im sorry. I started typing Subscribe and nothing pulls up with that sentence I am trying to change?

Once I go to manage translations…I go to “new language” just right of loco translate…then type subscribe and nothing pulls up?

Rai
    September 2, 2015 at 1:46 am #14081

Hi BrianHyser,

When you on Manage Translations, select “en_US : English” NOT create new language, and please make sure you choose Falive package (not other theme’s language).

Thank you

BrianHyser
    September 2, 2015 at 2:31 am #14089

Thank you! Now I just wish you could fix the slider images so they aren’t so stretched out.

Jegbagus
    September 3, 2015 at 2:24 am #14130

hi brian Glad this problem has been fixed.

Cheers !

roseena
    September 22, 2015 at 8:09 am #14600

is there any message showing after clicking subscribe button?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  roseena.
    Rai
    September 23, 2015 at 2:58 am #14620

Hi roseena,

It should have one, but somehow the plugin missing. Please try to update file falive-themes/footer.php with this:

Thank you

eliejchahine
    December 7, 2015 at 3:42 pm #16740

Hey rai,

I am having a problem in the “subscribe” section. I want to change the phrase that says :”Subscribe now to get notified about exclusive offers from Jegthemes every Weeks!”. I cant’t find anything related to editing this section.
    Please note that i am not talking about translating any word but just about editing and making it more personalised.

Thank you

Elie

Rai
    December 8, 2015 at 2:17 am #16755

Hi Elie,

That text you can change with translation tools as I mentioned above, please refer to my reply above.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.