Documentation

Forum

Menu

style page

danielotte
    March 21, 2018 at 11:13 pm #29806

Hi, I have a problem to solve urgently!

Specifically, the problem is that once I load my page,
    before loading it completely, it shows a few seconds unconfigured.

My website is https://elmegafono.tk, see that when entering,
    it takes milliseconds to fully load, I want to solve this problem.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.

Rai
    March 22, 2018 at 10:34 am #29826

Hi,

I do not quite understand the “unconfigured” you mentioned, could you elaborate it?
    Perhaps, with some screenshot or screencast to help us understand the issue.

Thank you

danielotte
    March 22, 2018 at 8:05 pm #29856

Hello, I made a screenshot so that it is understood. In this first image is “unconfigured”,
    where a gray bar appears above, the main news is below, the font is different,
    the background color is white, the cover where it says end laden, also appears below,
    the search engine of the site does not appear and thus with each element:

And a few milliseconds later, it shows the site as I want it to look, with all the modules
    and parts of the site instead:

‚Äč
    The biggest problem is that the elements between the first image and the second,
    is that before loading it completely shows the elements in another place on the screen,
    in this case, below and others do not even show them.

If all this was not understood, look at the bar above in the first image,
    and observe the place that appears on the screen, it is not the same as it appears in the second image.

Or try yourselves through https://elmegafono.tk/,
    and update the page several times to see the error.

I hope you understand, and hopefully find a solution.

Thank you very much.

Adek
    March 23, 2018 at 9:35 am #29870

Hi danielotte,

It seems you forget to attach the screenshot as you mention on above? Can you please provide it again?

In this case, when the browser loads your website, there’s a little gap time when the browser requests the static file like CSS for the style the page layout and JavaScript file for modified the DOM element.

At the first time site load, it will only load the above the fold CSS as standard styling on the page. It’s why it shows your site like unconfigured in a few milliseconds.

This behavior will help your website get a better result for page speed performance. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

danielotte
    March 24, 2018 at 6:14 am #29898

I attach the captures

start of loading

load completion

I hope you can help

Thank you

Adek
    March 26, 2018 at 8:10 am #29914

Hi danielotte,

On this screenshot start of loading it’s the first time site load. It will only load the main content of your page first and above the fold CSS as standard styling on the page. This way also recommended by Google, you can check the documentation here https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/PrioritizeVisibleContent#structure.

Also, the elements of the first image and the second not completely different and on the first image have been loaded the right layout. For the content that not showed on the first image such as image and icon, it will load after the first time site load (on the second image) because it will take a little bit more time to load the image and the font icon file.

I notice you already use the JNews Speed and Cache plugin in there. It will help your website to get better page speed result in there.

Thank you

danielotte
    March 27, 2018 at 1:49 am #29950

Hi Adek, I understand what you say.

As you will see in the screenshots, between the first image and the second, the elements change location.

My intention is that when loading the site, no matter how long it takes to “bring” the elements, these elements do not change place even a little.

I want the elements do not change position at any time, that during the loading of the site, these elements do not move from place.
    How can I achieve it?

Thank you very much.

Adek
    March 27, 2018 at 9:53 am #29963

Hi danielotte,

Please try to disable JNews Speed and WP Super Cache plugin. Don’t forget to clear the data cache from both plugins before you deactivate that plugin.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.