Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Some settings issues

cdaldoss
    March 24, 2015 at 3:51 pm #10251

Hi,

I have some settings issues that I cannot fix with different modules of my website (www.mybabyd.com).

1. in the homepage if you try to scroll up the page you will see a grey line in between the image of the slider and the menu. Why this appear?

2. in the homepage if you scroll down til the light blue block with the Service Block Items in 3 column you could see that there is no margin below the text in each of the 3 cloumns. I had this margin before but working in this last week it just disappeared even if I didn’t touch anything in this specific module.

3. In the footer I have 4 columns and these were also at their correct position since I change the style of the tamplate (from Clean to Flat) and then the last column just “fall down” the third appearing there instead that at its correct position. I tried to re-do it with a new widget, to change number of footer column… but nothing I cannot get it back to its position.

4. Always since I change from Clean style to Flat style I got a horizontal space at the bottom of the page below the “reserved right” block. Why and how can I delete this space?

thanks and regards
    Carlotta

Adek
    March 26, 2015 at 7:26 am #10300

Hi Carlotta,

1. I’m not quite sure about that. Can you provide me maybe an image or screenshot about the problem that you mean on above, so i can easily to help you.

2. Its weird for me. Anyway you can add Spacing element to give more space in there.

3. You can use this code below and put them on Additional Style :

4. You can use this code below :

Thank you

cdaldoss
    March 26, 2015 at 2:58 pm #10324

Hi Dek,

1. it is really strange… i attach you an image where you could see the grey line between the picture slider and the menu bar. If I put the menu bar fixed at the top of the page this grey line it’s not appearing you can see it in the english version in my site (www.mybabyd.com)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o43gsxpipby3m4j/grey%20space%20homepage.png?dl=0

2. Could you please tell me where add spacing? I tried in different ways to do it: putting more line in the text box, adding pagging or margin at the bottom of the text box… but nothing change. and the strange thing is that it wasn´t like that few weeks ago..

3. y 4. Thanks now thes points are perfect!

thanks
    Carlotta

Adek
    March 30, 2015 at 8:20 am #10402

Hi Carlotta,

You can take a look on the image below. I don’t see any grey line as you said on above. It seems those only happen when you login into wp admin panel your site. Please try to log out to check it and clear your browser cache.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6t83loj5jz57nn6/chrome.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7nna8oukx8eaca/firefox.png?dl=0

You can try to use this code below :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.