Post count: 5aledepiJune 22, 2014 at 2:03 pm #526
i need your help
1)please look this page:
it is just a test and it is your portfolio. how can i add portfolio filter in the left top angle? in blog page is automatic.
2)i’m using side navigation – collapse navigator but i also would like to add a very simple menu(log in/log out/register…) in the right part of “top menu navigator” near the search buttons. i don’t need woo commerce right now, i just want a new simple custom menu.
3) if u see here i’m using disgus plugin form comment but it doesn’t look very well!
p.s. please add visual composer support
sorry for my bad english
thanksPost count: 2243JegbagusJune 23, 2014 at 3:03 am #533
1. it seems the link is gone. can you put it again 🙂
2. do you mean that you want to give normal menu on top menu of side menu content right?
we can help you to provide those menu, but it seem will only one line (not drop down list). what do you think aledepi?
3. Disqus plugin will be supported on next update.but it seems number of comment not yet get integrated. we will take a look again for this matter and will provide update on next update again.
Thank youPost count: 5aledepiJune 23, 2014 at 4:36 pm #551
thanks for your answer,
1) this is the link: http://lostincity.eu/eventi/
i would like the portfolio filter in the left top area
If possible i also would like the blog filter in the author page http://lostincity.eu/author/admin/
2)yes could be okey for now.
but can i change the top menu used for woocoomerce? i don’t need woocomerce now so i would like to delete “My cart” and put different link in “My account”. is it possible?
3) i have update to 1.03 and now disgus is okey..thanks!
4) Is possible to make the login page like this:
http://cubellthemes.com/demos/?product=valenti Please click the login icon on the right side of the menu and it will show up a login popup.
i would like to put this pop up link in the button of landing slider in hompage. i’m using UserPro plugin.
thanksPost count: 2243JegbagusJune 24, 2014 at 2:21 am #567
1. portfolio filter will shown if you adding category for every of your portofolio. if you don’t have category on portfolio it won’t show.
blog filter only available on blog list, we don’t have those option on archive template.
2. go to jkreativ themes folder > template > rightheader.php and add bellow code on the most bottom of file : http://pastebin.com/Trq2gKV8
you can modify a href content and span content.
4. Unfortunately we dont have those kind of option for now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.