Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Some little bugs?

Martin
    February 14, 2016 at 8:36 am #18470

Hello!
    I am using your theme for many month and it is great! Now, I realized a few Problems! I hope that you can help me, Keep this theme perfectly:

1. I am using a transparent top menu and Ajax Portfolio. If I want to Display the Image title under the Picture in expand mode, there is only a dark Frame! Can you help me to fix this? I think this Problem depends on using the top Navigation, right? here is a link you can see it: http://martinklank.de/portfolio/kroatien-2015/

2. The second Problem is still the issue with the featured Image of Portfolio items. If I search Posts or Display Portfolio categories, the cover Image will not be shown (http://martinklank.de/?s=kroatien)! This is not a new Problem! Can this be fixed? Maybe with a possibility to set a featured Image in a Portfolio item?

3. Can I Change the text/imagetitle Position at the kenburn slider on my startpage?

4. If I would use the side Navigation, Can I set the collapsed Frame on the left tranparent, that only the menu Icon is visible?

I hope, you want to help me!
    Best regards
    Martin

Martin
    February 14, 2016 at 8:50 am #18471

Another question:
    can I Change the share- and Navigation-Buttons in jkreative into These in the photology theme?

Adek
    February 15, 2016 at 2:28 am #18485

Hi Martin,

1. Please try to disable this code below and it seems this code below is come from Additional Style :

2. Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of feature, because we don’t provide featured image on the category page or search page result.

3. It think it’s possible and it will depend on where you want to put them.

4 and 5. Yeah sure, but it will need to make some changes to achieve that.

Thank you

Martin
    February 15, 2016 at 6:46 am #18487

Hi Adek!
    Thanks for your fast answer!
    1. Thank you, I will correct this.

2. Is there no possibility to add something in the template to display the cover image instead of the featured image?

3. I want to move it to the center or just a bit more to the top. Can I move the numbers at the bottom right to the top right corner?

4 and 5. For my Blog list and my blog sites I want have the design from the photology theme. The featured images in the blog list should be without a frame, the categories in blog view should be icons and the share buttons should be the circles like there. What I have to be change to do that? Can I get the photology template files to overwrite the jkreative files? How can I get the result?

Thank you very much!
    Martin

Adek
    February 16, 2016 at 2:58 am #18502

Hi Martin,

I think it’s possible about all of your need on above, but in this case to achieve that you will need to do some change because we don’t provide an option to reach your need.

But in this case, this is not our support scope because only do small modification and customization that related with our themes. You can take a look on our Support Policy right here http://support.jegtheme.com/support-policy/

Let us know if you have another question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.