Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Slider, Pinterest, Front Size

Tanja Gammer
    July 19, 2015 at 8:02 pm #13040

Hi,
    i have the great theme and love ist, but have some problems!
    My blog exist since 2014, i have a lot of posts and pages and want the same style like the demo version but it doesnt work like the description. I cant make a page with the options.
    The next problem is the Pinterest Widget, it doesnt work. I cant see any infromations or pictures from my pinterest account. I put my web adresse inside and all plugins are on.
    The last question, can i change the size from the words in my blog and the size from the sidebar and delate the footer 2 +3 widget?
    Thanks a lot

Jegbagus
    July 20, 2015 at 2:19 am #13045

hi Tanja Gammer,

1. hi tanja, it should not be a problem. to create something like demo does, you will just need to create a page with home page template. please take a look right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/falive-page-template/ . you will have plenty option, and feel free to do some kind of experiment which one slider most fit with you.

2. you can take a look how we setup widget right here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31421656/falive/pinterest.JPG

3. yes sure. just let us which font you want to change in size. we will try to provide you small css you can use.

4. i don’t understand this widget question, can you explain us more about this question?

Thhank you

Tanja Gammer
    July 20, 2015 at 7:57 pm #13064

Hi,
    i check it all and now i have the cool design like the demo version and the Pinterest Widget works, i should better read 😉
    The 4. question is quit, because i have the slider option and now it looks like it should!
    Okay only with css, no than i let it like it is. If i get more style.css my blog will be slow down.
    So all is allright and i am a happy girl….love this theme so much, cant say it. So loverly
    THX

Rai
    July 22, 2015 at 3:08 am #13092

Mark this topic as resolved 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.