Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Shortcodes & Landing Page Builder

JMichaelBrowning
    June 17, 2014 at 4:59 pm #326

I might just be crazy, but I have no options to add shortcodes when editing from within the Landing Page Builder.

Landing Page Builder

I’ve tried multiple browsers and don’t see anything. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Fingers crossed VC makes an appearance soon.

Rai
    June 18, 2014 at 5:22 am #332

Hi JMichaelBrowning,

Actually you have very handy shortcode generator if you turn on Visual mode instead of Text mode. To do that, please change page template to Normal Page Layout (except Landing Page Builder). Then choose Visual tab:

After you change to Visual mode, revert the page template to Landing Page Builder and Shortcode Generator should works on section builder.

Thank you

Regards,
    Rai

JMichaelBrowning
    June 18, 2014 at 5:49 am #333

The page had to be saved in the Normal Page Layout and only after did the shortcode generator show up.

Seems to be working for now. Going to install VC and give it a shot, don’t want to wait around until it’s ported for this theme and building pages strictly by shortcode – block by block – is dated.

Thanks for the response.

Rai
    June 18, 2014 at 6:01 am #334

Hi JMichaelBrowning,

Oh my bad, forget to tell you to save it first, gladly that you can resolved by yourself 🙂
    Cool! go try it and make your page even better with VC, while we developed the official support for that plugin 🙂

Have a good day.

Jegtheme

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.