Search bar

July 25, 2014 at 2:48 pm #2139

how can i get rid of the search bar in the top?

July 26, 2014 at 11:53 pm #2194

Hi @ink_eye,

You can remove it from theme customizer.
    May I know which navigation that you use?

Thank you

July 28, 2014 at 1:46 pm #2246

I use the side navigation.

When i disable the search function, the top bar stays black.

best regards

July 30, 2014 at 2:32 am #2299

You need to disable “Show top menu navigator” by unchecking those option on Appearance > Customize > Navigation Position.

Greets 🙂

September 17, 2014 at 9:18 pm #4182

I love your theme and great support! This is my second support topic. Probably due to my lack of understanding…

I have a page with this address…

I want it to be … but I cannot find the home-bike-store-visual-composer page to rename or bypass.

Also, on there is a tabbed feature under “INTELISCOPE APP FEATURES” about half way down. I would like to make it black with white text instead of white with black text… or maybe some other colors. Where can I change that?

September 18, 2014 at 11:33 am #4204

Hi giddingspd,

Please create new thread for your question. This thread already marked as resolved, so people not confuse about this thread 🙂

Thank you

September 30, 2014 at 6:00 pm #4671

Hi there,

Here is an example about what I try to build:
    First, how can I make hover color at the left navigation bar?
    Second, how to make foldable submenu?

I imported Dummy Data,please give me more detail steps. I appreciate your help.

Thanks you!

October 1, 2014 at 5:02 am #4685

Hi songdak,

Your question have been answered right here :

Thank you

October 22, 2014 at 6:31 am #5549

No matter what I search for in the forum, this is the only post that pops up. I need help setting up my theme. I can’t figure out how to change certain background colors or why one slider does X + the other does Z. Is there a way to submit a support ticket? I see no way whatsoever to contact Jegtheme. So frustrated. I don’t even understand how to get help. I’m pretty sure I’m not asking for it in the right place, but this is literally the only way I see to communicate with Jegtheme. Sigh!

October 27, 2014 at 9:53 am #5709

Hi djstaci,

Sorry for late reply your message. we don’t check this support ticket because it has been mark as resolved, so we assume there is no question again about this topic.

May i know which background color that you referring to? please guide me to right direction so i can easily to help you. It would be better if you provide me the page url as well.

Thank you

October 27, 2014 at 3:40 pm #5721

Hi Dek Ery,

I’m currently testing my new theme at You can see that I can’t figure out how to change the background color on the sections (it’s this horrible gray right now). I can’t figure out how to change the color on the pricing table….plus, why is the spacing/sections of the package details not aligned/looking weird?

Also, how do I make a video background? I don’t understand the instructions on your site. My other questions are written directly on the screenshots. (Is there no way to attach files to send to you to look at?)

How can I post my own thread here on this forum? I don’t understand it. Do you have regular support tickets?

October 28, 2014 at 5:00 am #5734

Hi Staci,

You can take a look on image below to post your own topic :

1. It’s weird for me to help you based on the image 1. It would be better if you can give me access into those page so i can check directly what kind of element on those page that you want to change the color.

2. The align looks a bit different with each other because you’ve enable the Hightlight this Pricing Block option. so it will looks a bit different with each other.

3. May i know what kind of service icon that you use on those element? Anyway you can try to use this code below :

And you can change the section background color in the Section Background Option.

4. Try to enable the Background Image – Enable fullscreen background option.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.