Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

revolution slider activation

lazyimbecile
    June 17, 2014 at 9:16 pm #328

Hi

I’ve just purchased your theme and getting things together but it seems I activated the theme, but when revolution slider asked me I created an API and entered the same username and purchase code and it keeps saying invalid. Wondering if you had any ideas on this? Haven’t seen any answers yet.

Thank you very much and great work!
    Andy

Jegbagus
    June 18, 2014 at 1:22 pm #350

hi lazyimbecile, you don’t need to use revolution slider activation. we are buy themes as extend license, we can distribute it on our end product. but if you need support, you can contact us.

Thank you

sbcn
    June 25, 2014 at 11:41 am #664

Hello Guys…

Sorry but I still not focus the solution. The Revolution Slider do not have to be activated?
    Does the Revolution Slider have nothing to do with the Jkreativ Fullscreen Slider?

On top of the activation issue, my real concern is about how apply different transitions effects on the Jkreativ Fullscreen Slider Content and not finding transition options. Can be eventually added by coding?

Thanks a lot and sorry for not finding quickly on the solutions 🙂

S.

Rai
    June 26, 2014 at 1:49 am #692

Hi Stefano,

To use Slider Revolution you need to install & active it as common WordPress plugin, create new slider and copy shortcode to assign on page that you want.

To change transitions effects, go to Revolution Slider > Edit Slides. There is Transitions option on each slide that you can choose individually.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.