Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Responsive Slideshow in place of static header image

saupan
    April 13, 2016 at 6:18 am #19577

Is there an option to configure/render a responsive slideshow of selected images in place of static header image? ..If not, could you please share your idea on the customization for achieving the same.. Thanks,

Jegbagus
    April 14, 2016 at 12:01 am #19589

hi saupan, i think you will need to hire someone to make that kind of change. the code on those image will need to be changed. and its not easy for me to explain detail for you.

Thank you

saupan
    April 14, 2016 at 9:28 am #19630

Thanks for the revert. I have a good experience in customizing php/wordpress, only if you could guide me on:

1. The file to be modified, if I wish to perform header image customizations myself?
    2. Also, I was considering to remove the hero header and instead use image slider plugin. Do you recommend any image slider plugin for your theme?

Thanks,

Jegbagus
    April 15, 2016 at 12:25 am #19641

hi saupan,

1. firstly i don’t know where you want to put those slider. either on home page or where. if you mean home page http://jobplanet.jegtheme.com , you will find it hard to change the page with real slider. you will only able to change background slider and i personally think its kind of weird.

2. to change hero header you can find it on jobplanet themes folder > header-page.php
    we use this file to showing header that you use on page. i don’t know, but you can try revolution slider because it have option for creating responsive slider that might fit with your need.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.