Responsive Problems & Adsense
Post count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 7, 2017 at 9:06 am #25098
1) Problem showing videos in correct dimensions on mobile and desktop
2) Problem with not showing nav and search icons on mobile top bar when scrolling up (the buttons only appear when i reach the top of the page)
3)Problem when setting up mega menu (template 2)
When setting the same manu as mobile subcategories do not appear in the menu
4) Problem with adsense
When i use the publisher id and the id of the ad then in the articles only the small rectangles appear
Instead when I use the script code from adsense i get the normal responsive big rectangles
Thanks for your wonderful theme. Waiting for your help to resolve these issues!Post count: 2606JegbagusNovember 7, 2017 at 10:23 am #25105
1. im not sure what happen. maybe you use plugin to insert youtube video. if you just paste the youtube plugin, it will work normally.
2. there is option to control this, please take a look right here : JNews : Header Option > Header – Mobile Option > Menu Following Mode.
3. i don’t really get this question, can you explain more about this?
But Mega menu only work on desktop.
4. im not really sure what is the problem. can you contact me from my profile page. https://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme
Thank youPost count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 8, 2017 at 5:10 pm #25198
2. The problem is that the search icon and the menu button are missing. Please check the screenshot
3. In mega menu, the subcategories of the main category are automaticly added in the mega menu. If I set the same menu for mobile navigation I only get a menu with the categories, but not the subcategories
4 I will.Post count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 8, 2017 at 7:45 pm #25201
5. I usually use fastest cache plugin, but since you recommended Super Cache, I tried to use it in combination with maxcdn….that was a mess. Even the maxcdn support team couldn’t help me set it up correctly (by the way they have a great support). Could you help me with that?Post count: 9465AdekNovember 9, 2017 at 3:15 am #25238
2. I’ve been checking the search icon and menu icon on your site using my phone and it seems just work fine on my side. Here’s the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6zc6gmqolci3hy/IMG_0347.PNG?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb81ray7o8lkqv5/IMG_0346.PNG?dl=0 . Did you still get problem in there?
3. For mobile navigation, mega menu feature will only load the main category and the subcategories will not include. You may need to create a separate menu for mobile navigation and add each subcategory as child menu.
5. May i know what actually the problem that you get when combinate WP Super Cache and maxcdn? Just want to make sure on this thing.
Thank youPost count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 9, 2017 at 12:33 pm #25256
2. Yes seems to be solved
3. Ok I will
5. Well, when I enable cdn it takes a lot of time to load images. I used an other plugin just for cdn and works fine, but I do not want a load of plugins on my website.
!Thank youPost count: 9465AdekNovember 10, 2017 at 2:37 am #25275
Can you share with us what kind of cdn plugin that you use on your site? So we can replicate it on our side.
Thank youPost count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 10, 2017 at 12:57 pm #25292
1. Please try to set up supercache with max cdn. This is when I have the problem
2. When i use supercache only for caching and I disable the cdn everything works fine
3. When i use supercache only for caching and i use a 3rd party plugin only for cdn ex. WP CDN Rewrite again everything work fine
What i need from you is what combinations of settings will make supercache work with maxcdnPost count: 9465AdekNovember 14, 2017 at 1:02 am #25409
Sorry for late reply. We still looking for a solution for this thing. At the moment, we might offer this solution for our customer that has the same problem. Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it.
RegardsPost count: 60Post count: 9465AdekNovember 28, 2017 at 10:28 am #26136
Unfortunately, at this moment we still don’t have a suggestion yet. You can keep using the 3rd party plugin on this thing.
RegardsPost count: 60FelixwebsimpleNovember 29, 2017 at 12:39 am #26163
But I follow your suggestion for all plugins and I face a compatibility issue with a very common service maxcdn on top of other problems.
I like your theme and the awsome work you made with this theme, but when several problems pile up then it takes too much time and efford for us.
Your forum does not accept long answers or certain links and that makes the reporting even more difficult.
I mean, you will use our feedback and efford to debag your great theme and your next customers will enjoy a flowless experince while we made all the dirty work spotting the weaknesses.They might pay more….but still the will not lose hours and hours.
At least let’s hope that things will improve soon.
Thank youPost count: 2606JegbagusNovember 29, 2017 at 3:33 pm #26212
hi Felixwebsimple, obviously the problem is not on our themes.
yes we recommend wp super cache to work with jnews speed. but its doesn’t mean that its mandatory plugin you must use.
some of our user use another plugin and its work. you can try another plugin for caching if you have this case.
for example some of our user use https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/ and its work flawlessly with this themes. including with jnews speed & wp super cache.
just for information, we use Cloudflare CDN. and its working fine when use with wp-super-cache.
btw i do quick search, have you use read how to setup wp super cache https://www.wpkube.com/how-to-setup-wp-super-cache-maxcdn-in-wordpress/
or if you still not able to use both wp super cache and max cdn at the same timeplease try to use other caching plugin. i cannot remember what other use, but some mention wp fastest cache.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.