Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Requests (and commercial improvements)

Flexgids
    July 12, 2016 at 3:09 pm #21174

Nice theme as mentioned on Envato, still a few wishes and perhaps for many (new) buyers. Maybe a quick solution, maybe for a following release.

1) Sticky side banners. Always keep the sidebar ad banners in view (like plugin Theia Sticky Sidebar)

2) Ad banner block in JMAGZ NEWS block element. So a news artikel is replaced with a banner or commercial content. Important to include a visual text like ‘ad’ or ‘advertorial’. So to show commercial content even with the use of Adblockers.

3) Like counter in social bar. Readers can share via Facebook, Twitter etc. But i miss a counter how often an article has been shared. (shows how popular an article is)

Jegbagus
    July 13, 2016 at 2:31 am #21190

hi Flexgids,

1. i don’t think that we going to provide this option because our themes doesn’t have sidebar by design. except the one on woocommerce.

2. i don’t understand this question. do you mean to have small “advertorial” text on those block?

3. we will take a look at it. i still not very sure what plugin that can work that way. because many of them has been deprecated because of new API update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.