Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

render blocking elements

jkapel
    December 16, 2014 at 8:15 am #7684

Hello,

My website is really slow in loading. After analyzing with yslow I check the timeline (“waterfall”) and I see that every image (literally, EVERY image) that is included in the Landing Slide, in the topnavigation (the logo) and in every parallax (as a parallax background) is causing huge render blocking times, more than 20 seconds, which is also the time that it takes to load the page…

How are you solving this issue?
    I have tried combining js files, failed. Tried to move some js file below the fold, failed. Move files to footer, failed….
    Even the logo, in the topnavigation, causes a render blocking of 15 seconds…

Why?

Jegbagus
    December 18, 2014 at 1:24 am #7723

hi jkapel, we are having very low knowledge about what you said. but from our past customer said that they able to maintain speed by hiring someone that having good knowledge about him. you can contact me from email, i will give you contact of those person.

Thank you

jkapel
    December 18, 2014 at 8:42 am #7740

Hi,

I managed to find a plugin that successfully solved this by combining javascripts and moving the combined javascript to footer ( before the </body> ) . This solves the render blocking which now is minimal.

Performance has improved significantly and page loads much better. It takes a lot of effort, a lot of a/b testing moving one script at a time to see if that breaks the page or not. It took me 3 days full of work,but in the end it works. Patience.

Adek
    December 19, 2014 at 11:09 am #7768

It’s great and glad to hear that you able to resolve these problem 🙂

Thank you

markwinder
    January 24, 2015 at 12:50 pm #8575

Could you provide me with details as to how you fixed this issue, please? I’m having the same issue

Adek
    January 27, 2015 at 5:40 am #8621

Hi markwinder,

May i know what exactly your problem? Maybe i can help you on these problem.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.