Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Redirect register button to create resume page

raphie92
    May 24, 2016 at 9:19 pm #20410

Hello,

Is it possible to redirect the register button to the create resume page? If someone register on my website I would like him to see the create resume page directly. If someone login on my website than it’s ok with the normal landing page.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  raphie92.
    Jegbagus
    May 25, 2016 at 1:14 am #20413

hi raphie92, i personally think its possible, but it will need some custom change.
    and it will be quite large for a custom change to do something like that.

Thank you

raphie92
    May 25, 2016 at 2:14 pm #20430

Ok I will leave it as it is, I have only one more problem: When i post a vacancy on a company account, the vacancy expires the day after. Even if I set a date or leave the field empty…

Jegbagus
    May 26, 2016 at 12:30 am #20434

hi raphie92, take a look at your admin panel > products > choose product that have type job package > and take a look at this option “Job listing duration”. You can modify this value to change expire date of your vacancy.

Thank you

raphie92
    June 1, 2016 at 10:01 am #20484

Another question,

1) I want to remove the salary because it isn’t necessary in my country. How can I remove it from both the job listing sidebar and the create vacancy page?

2) I also want to remove the google map on the create vacancy page because I don’t see the point of this map.

Jegbagus
    June 3, 2016 at 12:31 am #20517

hi raphie92,

1. you can use this code : http://pastebin.com/8cDs8R9i
    and put it on your wordpress plugin folder > jobplanet plugin > template > job > search-job-filter.php

2. you can use this code : http://pastebin.com/07QB5TJv
    and put it on your wordpress plugin folder > jobplanet plugin > template > account > fragment > create-job-form.php

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.