Redirect register button to create resume page
Post count: 11raphie92May 24, 2016 at 9:19 pm #20410
Is it possible to redirect the register button to the create resume page? If someone register on my website I would like him to see the create resume page directly. If someone login on my website than it’s ok with the normal landing page.
Post count: 2765JegbagusMay 25, 2016 at 1:14 am #20413
- This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by raphie92.
hi raphie92, i personally think its possible, but it will need some custom change.
and it will be quite large for a custom change to do something like that.
Thank youPost count: 11raphie92May 25, 2016 at 2:14 pm #20430
Ok I will leave it as it is, I have only one more problem: When i post a vacancy on a company account, the vacancy expires the day after. Even if I set a date or leave the field empty…Post count: 2765JegbagusMay 26, 2016 at 12:30 am #20434
hi raphie92, take a look at your admin panel > products > choose product that have type job package > and take a look at this option “Job listing duration”. You can modify this value to change expire date of your vacancy.
Thank youPost count: 11raphie92June 1, 2016 at 10:01 am #20484
1) I want to remove the salary because it isn’t necessary in my country. How can I remove it from both the job listing sidebar and the create vacancy page?
2) I also want to remove the google map on the create vacancy page because I don’t see the point of this map.Post count: 2765JegbagusJune 3, 2016 at 12:31 am #20517
1. you can use this code : http://pastebin.com/8cDs8R9i
and put it on your wordpress plugin folder > jobplanet plugin > template > job > search-job-filter.php
2. you can use this code : http://pastebin.com/07QB5TJv
and put it on your wordpress plugin folder > jobplanet plugin > template > account > fragment > create-job-form.php
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.