Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Read more or Continue Reading not showing on Blog listings

ideaforge
    November 4, 2014 at 3:52 pm #6108

I am having trouble getting the read more or continue reading links that go with the blogs to display on the blog page on any layout. I removed all the custom CSS I have placed into the site and it does not fix the issue. The title link works but I also need to create a formatted read more button but I do not have anything displaying to start with. The link to the blog is here http://test8.ideaforgetest.com/blog/

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

jegtheme
    November 5, 2014 at 4:11 am #6116

hi ideaforge, may i know here you put your read more link? i don’t see anything on your blog that showing read more link.

Thank you

ideaforge
    November 5, 2014 at 10:29 pm #6142

I know. I can’t find out how to get the continue reading or the read more link to show up. I haven’t changed any settings and I have the latest version of the template. I need to get the read more/continue reading link to show up like in your demos but it is not displaying. I have tried all settings in jkreativ and cannot get your theme in the blog portion to act like your demo with the read more link.

Adek
    November 7, 2014 at 10:04 am #6195

Hi ideaforge,

If you’ve adding some custom code (on style or on the template) on these thing, can you try to disable for a while. Actually, the continue reading on blog list is automatically added in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.