Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Question about Phonology theme

Farshid
    August 3, 2016 at 12:35 am #21490

Hi,

I designed a website for an artist client. He wants his website exactly the same look as we designed.
    I have asked Adek before and he recommended the Phonology.
    I have still a concern which is about the thumbnail bar in “fullscreen slider-gallery”. My client wants to have images in thumbnail bar without cropping. For example if the original image is vertical is has to appear in thumbnail bar as vertical thumbnail.
    So Im asking if you have a chance to look cearfully at the 4 screenshots with discribtion I have provided, and let me know if I can use your theme for this project.
    I have purchased 3 themes from your company for my clients and I want to keep my business with Jegtheme.

Here is the link below:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxmzq02111ihiu7/Screen%20Shot.pdf?dl=0

I appreciate your time.

Thank you so much,
    Farshid

Jegbagus
    August 5, 2016 at 2:08 am #21519

hi Farshid, i unable to see the screenshot. can you send it again.
    Photology basically have almost the same functionality that jkreativ have. including with cropped image you state above. but let me see the image first so i know what is actually you asking.

Thank you

Farshid
    August 5, 2016 at 2:49 am #21521
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Farshid
    August 5, 2016 at 2:50 am #21522

I appreciate if you respond asap.

Jegbagus
    August 6, 2016 at 2:59 am #21529

hi Farshid,

1. i don’t understand what is mean of your first image. you want your image is in the center? also we don’t have top menu on photology. we also don’t have top menu like that on jkreativ. it will need custom change to achieve something like that.
    2. i also don’t understand about this image.
    3. you can use this code, and put it on photology themes folder > template-slider-gallery.php and replace with this code : http://pastebin.com/1n10pBMJ
    4. if what you mean is going fullscreen from slider-gallery, unfortunately we don’t have that kind of option. but you may have option to disable the thumbnail slider gallery. if you need image to be like your image (from slider gallery to fullscreen) again it will need custom change to be made on the code.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.