Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Problems with default colors, category exceprts and view counter

yanomis
    November 8, 2017 at 3:47 pm #25195

Hi,

1.since last update, the view counter plugin keeps desactivating itself as it requires an update…

2. On category pages and all pages selected by category, each post of the list displays the same excerpt

3. Whatever change i do on customizer, my site keeps displaying the default colors and setting of the theme before taking account of my customization => when loading the site it first displays red color and original fonts and then overide them with my settings

Thanks for your help on that

yanomis
    November 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm #25196

… and one other thing: what are the fonts used in Jnews default theme : I installed it but all the fonts are set to ‘roboto’ and it doesn’t exactly looks like on your demo (especially for titles)

Thanks

Jegbagus
    November 9, 2017 at 2:08 am #25229

hi yanomis,

1. may i know which version you use now? yes we have this issue on old version of the themes. but it fixed on version 1.1.0
    2. hey thank you for your report. yes we also see this issue and will fix on next update. we will release hot fix update for this.
    3. yes its happen when you using jnews speed. this mechanism is for better google page speed. we will improve this on when we update jnews speed. some user also ask the same right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/1-or-half-second-default-theme-color/

Thank you

Jegbagus
    November 9, 2017 at 2:11 am #25230

hi yanomis,

on Body Font : roboto, font variant : 400, 500, 700
    Post Title : roboto, font variant : 500
    Paragraph Font : roboto, font variant : 400

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.