Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Problem with mobile retina logo and italic font on Chrome and Android devices

rezakerbelai
    February 6, 2016 at 5:13 pm #18289

Hi! Your theme is great and I love it so much. But I have two problems I can’t solve:

1. Retina logo on mobile android based devices doesn’t work anymore – it shows blurred not retina image, but I uploaded retina version and didn’t change anything.
    2. There is a big problem with displaying italic fonts on Google Chrome and android based smartphones.

You can see both of this problems on screenshot — https://shia.world/problems.jpg. And you can check it on this page for example — https://shia.world/dua-fatimy-zahry-dlya-sniskaniya-blagogo-nrava-i-dobryh-deyanij/.

P. S. All this problems appeared suddenly. Some time ago everything was ok.

Jegbagus
    February 8, 2016 at 2:47 am #18322

hi reza,

for your first problem, can you try this : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/image-missing-suddenly/

for your second problem, i don’t understand your image, and i unable to read it. is it rendered twice? or it rendered smaller and thinner?
    the problem may not because our themes. but on google chrome it self. can you give me hint what is the issues?

rezakerbelai
    February 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm #18345

1. I tried. This solution doesn’t work. Retina.js is already enabled and in style customization Website logo retina and Mobile logo retina is established but not displayed. Instead of it — not retina standart image.

My visitors says that website fonts displaying wrong ant texts become unreadable as you can see on these screenshots. And I have this problem on my android smartphone. How I understand on iPhones and iPads everything is ok. I use PT Serif and PT Sans fonts and even if I try to set another font it shows the same problem.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  rezakerbelai.
    Jegbagus
    February 9, 2016 at 8:21 am #18357

hi rezakerbelai,

1. for your first problem, i see some query string on your image. it may cause the problem.
    try to disable all plugin instead the one that we include with the themes.

2. can you help me to switch to another themes and keep using those google font?
    im not very familiar with this issues and its hard for me to read those text so i don’t understand what is going on.
    is on the google font we need to include cyrilic subtype?

Thank you

rezakerbelai
    February 9, 2016 at 11:43 am #18364

1. You was right! It was Jetpack’s Photon plugin which damaged retina logo.

2. The problem in fonts was in using accents inside the words (́). Because of this spaces beetween the words was increased. It was not because of your theme. You can close this topic.

Thank you very much for your help and assistance! Good luck!

Jegbagus
    February 10, 2016 at 9:56 pm #18386

Great rezakerbelai 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.