Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Post Grid element on main page with Video!

bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 8:30 am #22854

Dear All,

I’d like to solve that on a landing page in a “row” I include some portfolio elements via post grid added with VC.
    2017-01-24_0918

I want these elements to contain video and when I hover it starts to play it in small in it’s original (grid) spacing and when I click .. it opens up a separate – embededd – player. I assume I have to do it among portfolio items/ one-by-one each. I’m trying to add it over here, but on the site it will change nothing!
    2017-01-24_0924

How should this done properly?

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  bnorberto.
    bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 8:33 am #22856
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 8:46 am #22858

…Also wanted to have it full screen wide .. but putting in a row, it forces to 4 coloumns. Do you have any idea how can I solve that too??

Thank you.

bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 10:16 am #22859

I think I see the point … the VC plugin is not activated by your company … therefore not possible to use all the functions …

All the above could be solved with media grid in VC!! (stretching the row to full width and contain video directly).

LOOK:

I’ve double checked … all the other template makers are activating and keeping up-to-date their plugins, all the plugins they are included in the package.

Would you be so kind to make it active!? I also saw that several customers are facing with the same problems!

Please be so kind to solve it. I actually don’t want to buy a new licence (and also not sure even if I buy a VC licence, it will work in full funcionality with your theme). {same thing with rev.slider plugin}

– Beside all, for the 5.0.1 VC update we have waited about 3-4 months after it’s first release. –

Looking forward to your kind reply and solution.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.