Forum

Menu

Portfolio questions and hiding text.

• Anees
    August 16, 2016 at 11:45 pm #21632

Hi,

Really like the theme ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a few issues however.

1. On the Portfolio section, is it possible to easily add lots of images to a portfolio gallery quickly, such as uploading a zip file of the images? I have many large galleries and it is time consuming and tedious to select individual images once uploaded to add to the gallery.

2. Is it also possible on the portfolio section for a client to click on their gallery and view thumbnails of their images (like Pin Interest Style) rather then the default style where it opens a mini slider?

3. If the above is not possible, how can I make the portfolio on my website similar to this site below where when a gallery is opened it is displayed full screen straight away? (Really great site – credit to the owner! )

Portfolio

4. Is it possible to change the size of the sidebar and main text area in the blog section? Would like to make the main text area larger wider and the side bar narrower.

5. How can I remove the date and author name from the normal page template? I have managed to remove from the blog page but can’t see an option to remove these from the normal pages?

Thanks for your help.
    Anees

Jegbagus
    August 18, 2016 at 1:57 am #21657

hi Anees,

1. unfortunately we don’t have that kind of feature. but you can simply drag all of your image, and it will uploaded by it self.

3. they are using our themes. and you can also achieve the same result. on page you create portfolio, you can see there is option named as Show portfolio description. you need to turn this off. and option : Portfolio Expanded Mode, set it as Theater Mode

4. we won’t recommend you to do that. because its the optimal size that we have for both mobile & desktop. if you really need to change it, you will need create custom change for the code.

5. you can use this code, and you can put it on jphotolio dashboard > Style / Color Option ยป Additional :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.