Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Populating a gallery with images by custom keywords (taxonomy)?

lbredsten
    February 4, 2015 at 11:50 am #8824

Is it possible to make some simple adjustments so that image galleries are populated with pictures with certain (custom) keywords attached? By this means, the galleries are updated automatically with new images featuring the same keywords.

Is this feature available in your new theme, JKREATIV ?

lbredsten
    February 7, 2015 at 9:43 am #8915

Actually, I decided to switch theme to JKREATIV, but the issue remains.

Through the (free) PhotoPress – Image Taxonomies plugin, keywords that I have added to photos in a photo editor are now visible in the media library. PhotoPress also provides a gallery plugin for display, but the JKREATIV galleries are much more beautiful, of course. Further, via the plugin “Media Search Enhanced”, images can be searched based on keywords.

It would really be great, if you would provide a possibility for JKREATIV image galleries to be dynamically populated by a keyword search, so that all images with a keyword would be filtered and visible at time of browsing.

Let me know if my question is unclear!

Adek
    February 10, 2015 at 10:33 am #9001

Hi lbredsten,

I’m sorry for late reply your message. And unfortunately, it seem there is no option on Jkreativ to achieve that. You will need to install a plugin to achieve that.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.