Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Popular Posts on Homepage

allisoncourtney
    July 14, 2016 at 8:32 pm #21231

Hi, I have the plugin installed and activated, but it’s showing really old posts versus popular ones. When I go into the settings of the plugin it show’s the right posts, but the homepage isn’t displaying this.

Also, on the slider, is there a way to just display the title and not the first sentence or two of the post?

And lastly, I have meta set to off, but it’s still displaying.

Thank you 🙂

allisoncourtney
    July 14, 2016 at 8:33 pm #21232

p.s. – For the slider, the mobile version is displaying without the post preview, so just like that is what I’m looking for!

Jegbagus
    July 16, 2016 at 3:05 am #21271

hi allisoncourtney, yes its base on total click that you have on your website per month.

you can use this code, and put it on falive dashboard > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS :

Thank you

allisoncourtney
    July 16, 2016 at 12:00 pm #21282

The slider changes worked, thank you. Two more questions –

1. For the slider, can we change the feature of only clicking on the “read more” to access the post? I’d like for people to click anywhere on the photo and access the post.

2. For WordPress popular posts, it’s not displaying my top posts, those posts are from 2013 and are my least popular. When I go into the plugin settings, it’s showing me the correct list of posts, but it’s not rendering on the homepage.

I still need help with this.

Thanks!

Rai
    July 18, 2016 at 1:42 am #21289

Hi allisoncourtney,

1. It should be possible but would require customization. You most likely need to hire freelancer to help you with.
    2. It is known issue for new version of WPP plugin, please update file located at falive-themes/include/popularposts.php:

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.