Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Open Custom CSS Window

Clint Mallon
    November 8, 2014 at 6:10 pm #6261

I would like to request a feature that will help out all Jkreativ users.

All users should be using a child theme. After being in the game for a few years, I think this becomes common sense. One of the top reasons for using a child theme is customizations to the theme, particularly the custom CSS.

Under Jkreativ > Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style — there is a place for custom CSS which works perfectly. The only issue I find with the current custom CSS is I can’t resize this window making it very difficult to scroll through and find my code.

My request is that this window is made larger by default (it’s currently 12 lines tall and should be 24 lines tall or more), or you give the option (in the bottom right of the window) to expand the view to make it easier to work with.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers!

Adek
    November 10, 2014 at 11:39 am #6293

Hi seemallon,

Thanks for your suggestion on these thing. We provide the Additional Style for the small customization on these theme, if someone that want to make a big customization, they should use child theme where it’s the best way.

Anyway, we will consider on these thing. So it will be easier to to work with Additional Style.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.